Thursday, May 31, 2012

New stuff & Parker week at The Sindiecate!

The Sindiecate (http://www.thesindiecate.com/) is running Parker images this week and I thought you folks might like to see some of them!
by Jorge Munoz (http://yorko.blogspot.com/)
by David Lafuente (http://www.davidlafuente.com/)
by Colleen Coover (http://www.colleencoover.net/) See more as they are added at The Sindiecate and keep your eyes peeled for the new Parker book The Score expected to be released the first week of July!
and next week the first issue of The Minutemen hits stores! Written and illustrated by Darwyn with gorgeous colour work by Phil Noto, it's a six issue mini-series detailing the history of the early masked adventurers introduced in the epic Watchmen series from the 1980s.
sorry it's been quiet around here - will try to liven this place up!

7 comments:

Elyssa said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me Darwyn is going to sell the pages from the Minuteman comic. MUST. HAVE.

theWoodenKing said...

Great work!
i was wondering if there was going to be a limited edition like the first 2 Parker books. The first was a con exclusive at SDCC 2009 and the 2nd NYCC 2010.

Will the Score be released the same way at a con this year?

thanks
PS
i cant wait to read it!

Unknown said...

Any idea why I can't preorder The Score on the Barnes & Noble site? Doesn't come up in any of my searches there!

Calum Johnston said...

yes, there is a San Diego exclusive edition of The SCORE which will be available at the IDW booth. It's released on July 11th everywhere.

No clue as to why it isn't showing up on B&N. I'd sugggest checking with their customer service department or going to another site or even better - your local bookshop!

Ale (M) said...

Dear Darwyn Cooke:

Hi, I'm Alejandra from Chile. I've read "Minutemen" already and I just loved your art! *-* ! You really did a wonderful work with every Minutemen's character. I just enjoyed reading and watching your great job.
Please keep going in that way, a lot of Watchmen's fan will thank you!

Goodbye from this humble fan who just found your page...

greetings !

Ale (M) said...

Dear Darwyn Cooke:

Hi, I'm Alejandra from Chile. I've read "Minutemen" already and I just loved your art! *-* ! You really did a wonderful work with every Minutemen's character. I just enjoyed reading and watching your great job.
Please keep going in that way, a lot of Watchmen's fan will thank you!

Goodbye from this humble fan who just found your page...

greetings !

jessethebassman said...

Well, I missed Parker week and I missed the publication of The Score until a couple of weeks ago. Wow! Another truly great book, Darwyn. I'm a huge fan of the Stark novels, and now have each one of your adaptations, including the Martini Edition. And I'm a huge fan of yours. Wow. You get everything right. I'd love for Lee Marvin to come back to life so he could go on a book tour with you. Keep it up, daddy-o.
A fellow author and noir aficionado,
Jesse Sublett in Austin, TX